The more we engage our spiritual healing and self-growth we become aware of themes, certain pain patterns that are repeating themselves
The more we engage our spiritual healing and self-growth we become aware of themes, certain pain patterns that are repeating themselves in many arenas of our life. Often, we find ourself impatient and frustrated by this ongoing theme when we think we have left it all behind, the theme raises its head again showing us that more is needed.
The truth is that being impatient and judgmental won’t help our healing and growth, rather it is self-acceptance, non-judgmental presence and utter determination that supports us to finally let go and heal. Cultivating an empowered relationship with our self is key for our evolutionary journey.
Our time together is dedicated to:
- Have an honest look at where our patterns are repeating, where the same themes of reactivity, emotionality, procrastination, resistance, and self-pity are still present.
- How to meet ourself with kindness and patience and find our inner fire and discipline to carry out the changes we know will empower us
- How to look into the shadow with such depth that we can see the light within the dark.
- Access a higher awareness and understanding of your soul’s choice of Posture.
- How to accept the nature of our healing journey as part of our destiny.
Golden Ring Snake
A native of Norway, Kristin apprenticed to the Sweet Medicine Sundance Path in 1989. She is a leader, teacher, mentor and guide within this Shamanic tradition. As an international authority dedicated to transformation, she facilitates Shamanic De-armoring and Spiritual Sexuality programs for men and women across the USA, Canada, Norway and Australia. She embodies a deep integration of sacred sexuality teachings and will inspire you to wake up to your natural shining. Through her insightful guidance you will learn to welcome transformation and access your power. In her private practice, she counsels individuals & couples.
Date & Time
Saturday, December 19, 3:30-6:30pm (Arizona Time)
Sunday, December 20, 8:30am-2:30pm (Brisbane Time)
Sunday, December 20, 9:30am-3:30pm (Sydney Time)
- Register and pay in advance. After you pay for the class, you will imediately receive a Zoom meeting link via email that is unique to you.
- Please contact us if you do not recieve the Zoom email because some spam filters somtimes block this email.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Saturday) 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm America/Phoenix
(Saturday) 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
( America/Phoenix )