Our past does not define us, but tells the story of our perseverance, determination and strength. With each step we take
Our past does not define us, but tells the story of our perseverance, determination and strength. With each step we take into our healing, we gain confidence and momentum, as we access the tremendous resources and genius we have within.
During our time together, we will discover:
- What does it mean to erase your personal history?
- How do you heal your past in such a way that your healing journey becomes the springboard for your evolution?
- How do you maintain self-love in the midst of your transformation?
- How do you meet your shadow with benevolence, courage and determination?
Everyone is welcome to join us.
Golden Ring Snake
A native of Norway, Kristin apprenticed to the Sweet Medicine Sundance Path in 1989. She is a leader, teacher, mentor and guide within this Shamanic tradition. As an international authority dedicated to transformation, she facilitates Shamanic De-armoring and Spiritual Sexuality programs for men and women across the USA, Canada, Norway and Australia. She embodies a deep integration of sacred sexuality teachings and will inspire you to wake up to your natural shining. Through her insightful guidance you will learn to welcome transformation and access your power. In her private practice, she counsels individuals & couples.
Date & Time
Friday, October 23, 5:30pm-8:30pm (Arizona Time)
Saturday, October 24, 10:30am-1:30pm (Brisbane Time)
Saturday, October 24, 11:30am-2:30pm (Sydney Time)
- Register and pay in advance. After you pay for the class, you will receive a Zoom meeting link via email that is unique to you.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Friday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm America/Phoenix
(Friday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
( America/Phoenix )