A Dreamer’s Path uses all states of consciousness to Awaken. We spend one third
A Dreamer’s Path uses all states of consciousness to Awaken.
We spend one third of our life in the sleeping dreaming state, so learning how to bring more of our awarness into this state will benefit us greatly.
Dream training opens us to other levels of perception so we can perceive more of reality with greater clarity.
Join us and learn:
- Practical steps to increase memory and presence with your Dreams
- Explore steps of Awakening in the Dream and how to become Lucid
- How does learning Controlled Dreaming support you to actualize your dreams in life
- Learn way to use this incredible state to Awaken
- Keys for creating direct access to your Inner River of Knowing within your Unconscious Mind
John Spinning Coyote has been practicing and training with different dream states for over 20 years. He will share with you insights, teachings, mindsets and techniques that will support you to access the lucid dreaming state, as well as, how to go further and use this state to access your Inner Wisdom to Awaken.
“A dream un-interpreted is like a letter unopened”
– from the Talmud Bavli, Brachot 55a
John Kent, Spinning Coyote
Dedicated shamanic teacher and ceremonial facilitator, John Kent seamlessly integrates two very different worlds. Grounded and extensively trained for many years in shamanic practice, John is also a Chemical Engineer. He brings a natural, balanced masculine presence that is truly rare. His dry humor, down to earth demeanor, sensitive care for people and giving spirit enrich and nourish his facilitation and teaching.
Date & Time
Saturday, August 15, 2:30-7:30pm (Arizona Time)
- Register and pay in advance. After you pay for the class, you will receive a Zoom meeting link via email that is unique to you.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Saturday) 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm America/Phoenix
(Saturday) 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm
( America/Phoenix )