Cracking the Mirror of Self-Reflection is a Shamanic journey of profound transformation and awakening. It is a journey of looking directly
Cracking the Mirror of Self-Reflection is a Shamanic journey of profound transformation and awakening. It is a journey of looking directly into the mirror of who we are without flinching, hesitating or avoiding.
When we no longer buy into the narrative of self-criticism, judgement and comparison, we embark on the path of Self-Knowledge. This life-long quest asks that we assume authority, remember the Sacred, and courageously look into the Mirror of Self- Reflection. Join us and step into the power of each moment and see Reality as it is!
In this Zoom event you will:
- How do you gain self-acceptance in the middle of rebirthing?
- How do you transform patterns of comparison into honoring the uniqueness of who you are?
- How do you access your inquisitive explorer – the part of you that keeps going into the light no matter what?
- What healing steps are needed to go from judgement to one hearted embrace of the journey?
Kristin Viken, Golden Ring Snake
A native of Norway, Kristin apprenticed to the Sweet Medicine Sundance Path in 1989. She is a leader, teacher, mentor and guide within this Shamanic tradition. As an international authority dedicated to transformation, she facilitates Shamanic De-armoring and Spiritual Sexuality programs for men and women across the USA, Canada, Norway and Australia. She embodies a deep integration of sacred sexuality teachings and will inspire you to wake up to your natural shining. Through her insightful guidance you will learn to welcome transformation and access your power. In her private practice, she counsels individuals & couples.
Date & Time
Friday, September 11, 5:30-8:30pm (Arizona Time)
Saturday, September 12, 10:30am-1:30pm (Sydney/Brisbane Time)
- Register and pay in advance. After you pay for the class, you will receive a Zoom meeting link via email that is unique to you.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Friday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm America/Phoenix
(Friday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
( America/Phoenix )